Nanoskin AutoScrub Fine Grade Clay Pad
NANOSKIN AUTOSCRUB System works fast and achieves professional results with the new advanced rubber polymer technology, which replaces the use of clay bars. It safely and easily removes paint over spray, water spots, fresh tree sap, rail dust and other bonded surface contaminants from the surface of automotive paint, glass, moldings and plastic. Unlike the clay bar, the AUTOSCRUB can be cleaned by simply rinsing off the accumulated contaminates with water. If you drop the AUTOSCRUB on the ground, no worries, just rinse the sponge pad clean and you're ready to keep using it. Easy glides allows for sturdy and controlled handling, unlike clay bars where constant reshaping is required.
- Sufficient lubrication is crucial to the AUTOSCRUB application.
- Plain water is NOT an adequate lubricant.
- AUTOSCRUB is not solvent resistant.
- Remove tar & grease before application
- The AUTOSCRUB has a protective coating to ensure stability within transportation.
- To break in the pad, moisten the AUTOSCRUB with desired lubricant.
- Moisten a portion of window glass or other glass surface. Rub AUTOSCRUB in circular motion against the glass for 30~60 seconds. You may see a white soapy foam. This is the protective sealant coming off. Don 't use until the polymerized rubber is soft and slightly tacky.
- Cold temperatures may stiffen pad. Warm surface before using.
- There is a significant difference between NANOSKIN AUTOSCRUB and clay bars. An outstanding machine/advanced polymer combination makes AUTOSCRUB the best contamination removal tool ever.
Directions For Use:
- Use ONLY on clean, cool paint and out of direct sunlight. DO NOT work on the surface below 55 °F and over 144 °F. Please use in an inconspicuous place for the first time in case of unexpected adverse effects on paint surface.
- Thoroughly wash vehicle free of dust, sand, and dirt.
- Mist sufficient clay lubricant onto the surface evenly.
- Work the surface with a dual action orbital polisher (Low Speed) using light pressure or by hand with Hand Strap Applicator (AS-007) using light pressure.
- Wipe off residue with clean dry microfiber towel.